Heinen swing doors are constructed on the basis of the METAL+ concept so that they always look the same regardless of the ‘safety/security’ performance features available. All the doors are made to measure as regards:
- the many performance features available
- the finishes
- the fittings and accessories
- and the dimensions.
Which dimensions are best for swing doors?
At Heinen, we have decided to standardise the dimensions of the most popular doors in order to offer solutions that make economic sense. The ‘Type 1’ dimensions is our most competitive range. The price of the door will remain the same for all sizes in the ‘Type 1’ category.
Maximum dimension of the doorleaf Type I: 960 x 2150 mm
Which high-level performance features are available for swing doors?
In terms of the performance levels available, single hung doors can go as far as:
- HCM 120 doors EI2 240 (fits for tunneldoors)
- 180 min. for fire resistance (EN 1634-1 EI2)
- RC5 for burglary resistance (EN 1627-1630)
- 55 dB for soundproofing (EN ISO 717-1)
- FB7 en bulletproof (EN 1522-1523)
Contact us for more information about combining performance features and the high-level protection offered on our swing doors.